Senior Water Resource Engineer (SR21.7-16)
Great West Engineering, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Water Resource Engineer who is a seller-doer and looking for a new challenge. Join our team today and make an impact in the communities in which we live, work, and play.
See Life at Great West Engineering
For more than 35 years, Great West Engineering has been creating infrastructure solutions for public agencies and private industry. Great West Engineering continually seeks out the best talent because we believe our employees are the key to our success as an organization. Our employees are treated with respect and fairness. We work as a cooperative team on every project, and each employee’s input is not only solicited, but valued! Great West is committed to developing the capabilities of our employees through training and professional development. Great West Engineering aims to build a long-lasting legacy of quality relationships with both our clients and our employees, which is the key to developing superior engineering projects.
Provide a better quality of life by improving the world in which we work and live and creating a sense of community for our staff.
Our Core Values:
Client Commitment | Quality Solutions | Empowered Employees
- Responsibilities include project management and design of irrigation and water resource engineering projects, NEPA permitting, engineering report writing, construction management; and coordination with other engineering staff, suppliers, contractors, and clients.
- The candidate must have a proven track record of marketing, building strong relationships, securing work with potential clients, and providing exceptional project delivery to existing clients.
- The candidate should be known in industry-affiliated professional organizations and groups and have a solid track record of managing internal technical teams and managing projects to profitability.
- Qualified candidates will have a BS/BA in Engineering or related degree and a minimum of 10+ years of experience in irrigation design and/or water resource related fields. Additionally, a Professional Engineering (P.E.) license in the state of Montana, Idaho, and/or Washington, or the ability to be licensed in those states within six months, is required.
- Overseeing and managing tasks/projects and clients’ expectations to scope, time, and budget goals for the planning, design and construction of infrastructure projects as well as creating construction documents, specifications and handling construction oversight/administration.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of engineering principles.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Time for Billable Overtime Hours
- Bonus Opportunities
- Traditional & Roth 401k plans with Immediate Company Match
- Paid Health Insurance for Employee (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Family-Oriented Environment
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- First-time Home Buyers Program
Primary Location: Billings, MT
Other Location(s): Coeur d’Alene ID, Boise ID, Great Falls MT, Helena MT, or Spokane WA
Please send your cover letter and resume to the address below:
Great West Engineering, Inc.
2501 Belt View
Helena, MT 59601
e-mail: [email protected]