Mid-Level Bridge Engineer (SR21.7-09)
Great West Engineering, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mid-Level Bridge Engineer who is looking for a new challenge. Join our team today and make an impact in the communities in which we live, work, and play.
See Life at Great West Engineering
For more than 35 years, Great West Engineering has been creating infrastructure solutions for public agencies and private industry. Great West Engineering continually seeks out the best talent because we believe our employees are the key to our success as an organization. Our employees are treated with respect and fairness. We work as a cooperative team on every project, and each employee’s input is not only solicited, but valued! Great West is committed to developing the capabilities of our employees through training and professional development. Great West Engineering aims to build a long-lasting legacy of quality relationships with both our clients and our employees, which is the key to developing superior engineering projects.
Provide a better quality of life by improving the world in which we work and live and creating a sense of community for our staff.
Our Core Values:
Client Commitment | Quality Solutions | Empowered Employees
- Perform structural/bridge-related calculations, analysis, and design tasks.
- Write technical specifications, reports, and other correspondence to a variety of audiences.
- Coordinate with government agencies, client staff, and other professionals to obtain design information and approvals.
- Consistently exercise discretion and judgment in all work tasks.
- Learn and apply company standards and best practices.
- Qualified candidates will have a BS/BA in Engineering or related degree and a minimum of 2+ years of experience in bridge design. Additionally, an EI certification in Montana, or the ability to obtain within six months.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Excellent work ethic and an understanding of engineering principles.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Time for Billable Overtime Hours
- Bonus Opportunities
- Traditional & Roth 401k plans with Immediate Company Match
- Paid Health Insurance for Employee (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Family-Oriented Environment
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- First-time Home Buyers Program
Primary Location: Helena, MT
Other Location(s): Billings, MT, Great Falls, MT or Spokane, WA
Please send your cover letter and resume to the address below:
Great West Engineering, Inc.
2501 Belt View
Helena, MT 59601
e-mail: [email protected]