Great West Engineering, Inc., a growing and dynamic engineering and consulting firm, currently is accepting resumes for a Senior Water Resource Engineer to lead efforts in the Natural Resource Division of our Billings, MT office. ten to fifteen years of water resource engineering experience and Professional Engineer (PE) registration in Montana, or the ability to gain reciprocity in Montana, is required.
- Responsibilities include project management and design of irrigation and water resource engineering projects, NEPA permitting, engineering report writing, construction management; and coordination with other engineering staff, suppliers, contractors, and clients.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of marketing, building strong relationships, and securing work with potential clients and provide exceptional project delivery to existing clients.
- Candidate should be known in industry affiliated professional organizations and groups and have a solid track record of managing internal technical teams and managing projects to profitability.
- Qualified candidates will have a BS/BA in Engineering or related degree and a minimum of 10-15 years of experience in irrigation design and/or water resource related fields. Additionally, a Professional Engineering (PE) license in the state of Montana, or the ability to be licensed in the state of Montana within six months, is required.
- Overseeing and managing tasks/projects and clients expectations to scope, time and budget goals for the planning, design and construction of infrastructure projects as well as creating construction documents, specifications and handling construction oversight/administration.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of engineering principles.
Great West is a growing company that values quality work for our clients and a healthy work-life balance for our employees. Great West offers competitive salaries, bonus time for billable overtime hours, and an excellent benefits package that includes insurance and a 401(k) program with company match.
Great West Engineering, Inc.
P.O. Box 4817
Helena, MT 59604
fax (406) 449-8631
e-mail: [email protected]