Resident Project Representative (NSR23.02-13)
Great West Engineering, Inc. has an exciting seasonal opportunity for an experienced Resident Project Representative/Construction Inspector who is ready for a new challenge. This position will work out of our Billings, Great Falls, or Helena, MT offices but can be based anywhere in Montana. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and be capable of working outside in the field and at the construction project site for the duration of the project. Join our team today and make an impact in the communities in which we live, work, and play.
Life at Great West Engineering
For more than 35 years, Great West Engineering has been creating infrastructure solutions for public agencies and private industry. Great West Engineering continually seeks out the best talent because we believe our employees are the key to our success as an organization. Our employees are treated with respect and fairness. We work as a cooperative team on every project, and each employee’s input is not only solicited, but valued! Great West is committed to developing the capabilities of our employees through training and professional development. Great West Engineering aims to build a long-lasting legacy of quality relationships with both our clients and our employees, which is the key to developing superior engineering projects.
Provide a better quality of life by improving the world in which we work and live and creating a sense of community for our staff.
Our Core Values:
Client Commitment | Quality Solutions | Empowered Employees
- Assist the project engineer in observing the progress and quality of construction projects, review schedules, attend meetings, prepare daily reports, and observe system startups.
- Travel throughout the region during the workweek.
- Learn and apply company standards and best practices.
- Consistently exercise discretion and judgment in all work tasks.
- Construction site experience.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of engineering principles.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Lodging and Meal Per Diem
- Paid Mileage
- Bonus Opportunities
Potential Location(s): Billings, Great Falls, or Helena, MT
Schedule: Full-time from approximately May 1st through October 31s
Please send your cover letter and resume to the address below:
Great West Engineering, Inc.
2501 Belt View
Helena, MT 59601
e-mail: [email protected]