Great West Engineering, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Junior or Senior studying Civil or Environmental Engineering. Join our team today and make an impact in the communities in which we live, work, and play.
See Life at Great West Engineering
For more than 35 years, Great West Engineering has been creating infrastructure solutions for public agencies and private industry. Great West Engineering continually seeks out the best talent because we believe our employees are the key to our success as an organization. Our employees are treated with respect and fairness. We work as a cooperative team on every project, and each employee’s input is not only solicited, but valued! Great West is committed to developing the capabilities of our employees through training and professional development. Great West Engineering aims to build a long-lasting legacy of quality relationships with both our clients and our employees, which is the key to developing superior engineering projects.
Provide a better quality of life by improving the world in which we work and live and creating a sense of community for our staff.
Our Core Values:
Client Commitment | Quality Solutions | Empowered Employees
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform engineering-related calculations, analysis, and design tasks.
- Write technical specifications, reports, and other correspondence to a variety of audiences.
- Coordinate with other professionals to obtain design information and approvals.
- Consistently exercise discretion and judgment in all work tasks.
- Learn and apply company standards and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualified candidates will have completed three years towards civil or environmental engineering degree with a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Excellent work ethic and an understanding of engineering principles.
- Must be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate engineering program.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software packages related to the field of study/industry.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Primary Location: Helena, MT available September 2022
Other Location(s): Billings MT, Boise ID, or Great Falls MT available May 2023
Please send your cover letter and resume to the address below:
Great West Engineering, Inc.
2501 Belt View
Helena, MT 59601
e-mail: [email protected]