Great West Engineering, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Civil Municipal Engineer who is a seller-doer and looking for a new a challenge. This position will direct and grow our engineering firm’s Montana municipal water and wastewater efforts. Top candidates will hold a P.E. license in Montana and have 8+ years’ experience working with communities to solve their water and wastewater challenges. This position can be located in our Great Falls or Helena, MT offices. Join our team today and make an impact in the communities in which we live, work, and play.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of building strong relationships with potential clients and provide exceptional project delivery to existing clients.
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents
- Write technical specifications, reports, and other correspondence to a variety of audiences.
- Coordinate with government agencies, client staff, and other professionals to obtain design information and approvals.
- Consistently exercise discretion and judgment in all work tasks.
- Learn and apply company standards and best practices.
- Candidate should have a solid track record of managing internal technical teams and managing projects to profitability.
- Qualified candidates will have a BS/BA in Civil Engineering or related degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience. Additionally, a Professional Engineering (PE) license in Montana, or the ability to obtain within six months.
- Overseeing and managing tasks/projects and clients expectations to scope, time and budget goals for the planning, design and construction of municipal projects as well as creating construction documents, specifications and handling construction oversight/administration.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of engineering principles.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Traditional & Roth 401k plans
- Paid Health Insurance for Employee (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Family oriented environment
For more than 30 years, Great West Engineering has been creating infrastructure solutions for public agencies and private industry. We strive to be an engineering company of choice to our clients, who benefit from our passion for delivering exceptional quality, and to our employees, present and future, who share our commitment to client service and collaboration.
Great West Engineering continually seeks out the best talent available because we believe that our employees are the key to our success as an organization. All of our employees are treated with respect and fairness. We work as a cooperative team on every project and each employee’s input is not only solicited, but valued! Great West is committed to developing the capabilities of our employees through training and professional development. Great West Engineering aims to build a long lasting legacy of quality relationships with both our clients and our employees, which is the key to developing superior engineering projects.
Great West offers competitive salaries, bonus time for billable overtime hours, and an excellent benefits package that includes insurance and a 401(k) program with company match. Please send cover letter and resume to the address below.
Great West Engineering, Inc.
P.O. Box 4817
Helena, MT 59604
fax (406) 449-8631
e-mail: [email protected]