Great West Engineering, Inc., a growing and dynamic engineering and consulting firm, currently is accepting resumes for a Civil Engineer to work in our Great Falls, MT office. Three to five years of civil design experience and EI certification in Montana, or the ability to gain reciprocity in Montana, is preferred.
- Responsibilities include general civil engineering design and analysis, preparation of plans and specifications, engineering report writing, construction management, and coordination with other engineering staff, suppliers, contractors, and clients.
- Candidate must provide exceptional project delivery to existing clients.
- Qualified candidates will have a BS/BA in Engineering or related degree and a minimum of three to five related experience. Additionally, an EI certification in the State of Montana, or the ability to gain reciprocity in Montana, is preferred.
- Complete tasks/projects and clients expectations to scope, time and budget goals for the planning, design and construction of infrastructure projects as well as creating construction documents, specifications and handling construction oversight/administration.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of engineering principles.
Great West is a growing company that values quality work for our clients and a healthy work-life balance for our employees. Great West offers competitive salaries, bonus time for billable overtime hours, and an excellent benefits package that includes insurance and a 401(k) program with company match.
Great West Engineering, Inc.
P.O. Box 4817
Helena, MT 59604
fax (406) 449-8631